Our aim is to help you plan ahead and clearly express your wishes by documenting arrangements to protect your family’s future assets, as well as contingency plans should you lose the capacity to manage your own affairs.
We also understand that dealing with estates can be a period of stress when executors are dealing with beneficiaries or dealing with unfamiliar matters. Our team of caring, experienced and efficient professionals will guide you through this difficult time.
Paramonte legal can also be of assistance if you have been unfortunately and/or wrongly left out of a will or wish to obtain some advice in relation to interceding with a view to contest, mediate and solve these disputes and complications. We will make a claim on the estate, address concerns about undue influence on a will maker or challenging the will maker’s mental capacity.
Our services in this area include the provision of advice on:
- Estate Planning,
- Preparing your Last Will and Testament
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship Appointments
- Administration of Estates
- Assisting executors with obtaining grants of probate from the Supreme Court
- Establishing and documenting Family Discretionary Trusts and Unit Trusts.
- Interceding, mediating and Contesting Estates
The Right Legal Team.
Our experience and skillset is second to none, and bring an understanding to your legal requirements like no other.
Contact us today to arrange a consultation.